- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
The Stag & Hounds
Description of Opportunity
Wage advertised is for 16–20-year-olds 8.91 paid for over 21 year olds.
- Responsible for the day to day running of any given section
- The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section.
- Constantly advising Chef on needs and ordering requirements.
- Assist other Chefs and help each other keep motivated and focused.
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables MLC Pubs to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the quality pub dining market
- To be aware of, and comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention, licensing and employment law, etc.
- To carry out any reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the kitchen.
- To assist on other sections or help with other duties when required.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 131223)
desired but not essential please
Passionate about food
Experience in a busy A la Carte kitchen
Experience of working with fresh produce
Qualification in food production
L2 Commis Chef ApprenticeshipL1 Functional Skills in Maths & English (if applicable) plus ongoing embedding of these skills.Full H&S & SOP training before commencement of work plus on-going training in-house scheme.
Good team player,
hardworking and enthusiastic
Career progression up the ranks within the team at the Stag & Hounds, or within the company. Financial reward for good performance. Full Training Scheme covering all aspects of working within a commercial kitchen (knife skills, H&S, due diligence, etc)