- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
SARAH'S KARDS LIMITED
Description of Opportunity
- Serve customers
- Assist with sales choices
- Replenish stock onto shelves
- Cash handling
- Tidying / maintaining the shop
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 131236)
- Must be numerate and literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and meet agreed deadlines
- Must be good at communicating both verbally and written
- This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths, and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
- You will gain work experience and get on the job training to develop in this role and hopefully progress on to the apprenticeship.
- You will also do any maths and English if required.
- You will be working alongside a 'buddy' who will show you the ropes.
- The role is very varied. You will get weekly support with Functional Skills and Employability Skills from a Qube Learning traineeship tutor.
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications
- If successful on the traineeship, this will lead to a paid apprenticeship