- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking to begin a career within the motor industry.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Handle incoming customer enquiries, passing to the relevant colleague if necessary
- Establish new sales contacts and maintain and build existing opportunities within the business sector.
- Use a customer sales contact and follow-up system to create sales opportunities and renewals
- Carry out detailed part exchange appraisals sufficient enough for the Sales Manager to make valuations
- Assist in photographing and listing vehicles on company website
- Identify local customers and engage in prospecting activities
- Learn the different funding methods available and over time become competent in discussing these with customers
- Give professional and memorable vehicle handovers
- Learn the current product range and become an expert in the benefits and features of each model. Be able to discuss these with a customer
- Engage in all relevant and available Fiat sales training modules
- Assist the central marketing team in creating and listing relevant social media content
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all vehicles sales paperwork
- Grow the business customer database for marketing purposes, remaining GDPR compliant
For more information about this vacancy please contact Learning Skills Partnership on 01482338840 (Ref ID: 131338)
- IT Literate
- Social Media literate
- Be able to use technology effectively
- Attention to detail
GCSE Grade 4 or better in mathematics and English
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.
- Willingness to learn
This is a fantastic opening to apply for permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Motus Commercials has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join Motus Commercials, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
-31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
-Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, health and beauty, going out, travel and much more.
-Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
-Family and Friends Discounted Car Scheme
-Discounted Healthcare schemes
-We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team through our People Partnership.