- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- In your first 4 months you will focus on owning the delivery of their core People functions.
- Onboarding for new joiners; employment contracts, welcome gifts, organising introductory sessions in their first few weeks, collecting key personal data for their records
- People data and reporting, including pulse surveys and People data administration.
- Recognition awards sent by managers to members of the team.
- Monthly performance review and probation review administration.
- Answering questions from across the company on their People Support channel.
- You will learn to deliver these processes, and once you are comfortable, Marshmallow would like you to use your insights to improve them!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 131513)
- You are interested starting your career in the People (HR) space
- You have great attention to detail and enjoy getting stuck into processes
- You are trustworthy and understand the importance of confidentiality
- You are empathetic; you understand that people are people, they're all unique and have different needs
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- You are organised and always meet deadlines
- You take ownership of your work and love to see projects through to the end
- You are curious and love to learn
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.