- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- The Hartree HR team currently consists of 2 members.
- Providing the team with general admin support
- Gathering information and assisting with the running of meetings/taking notes
- Dealing and responding effectively with queries from staff/stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requirements
- Work as part of a team and potentially assist/cover for reception
- Assisting with the processing of invoices on accounts system
- Assisting with the upkeep of data management and filing on HR drive and HRIS
- Assist on new hire onboarding and employee screenings
- Liaising with recruiters and candidates for setting up interviews
- Drafting letters for employees/responding to reference requests
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 131596)
- Calm approach to work
- Comfortable asking questions and able to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Passion and keen interest in pursing a career in Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communicatio
- Excellent Time management and organisational skills
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.