- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Engineering & Manufacturing
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping through the site
- To be able to carry out all roles as required and instructed.
- To have a good general education as a large amount of health and safety regulations and quarry regulations are required to be understood and carried out.
- Stick on the ancillary parts of the pipeline products required for assembly
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 131791)
- Able to chat and get on with others
- Maths and English if needed
- Employability Skills
- Health and Safety
- Hard working
- Able to work alone or in a team
- Traineeship is for a General Operative, opportunity to progress to a General Engineering Apprenticeship.