- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Editing and maintaining user lists via our Client Management System (CMS) - removing, adding or editing users as required
- Creating and updating products on our e-commerce websites
- Editing content for product and brand listings on our commerce websites
- Exporting and analysing client, user and site data and compiling into reports
- Communicating with clients and users via email
- Working on email marketing campaigns
- Troubleshooting on site issues and reporting bugs
- Testing bug fixes and new features
- On-boarding clients
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 131876)
- Team player but has the ability to work individually
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Enjoys a challenge
- Willing to learn and has a passion to kickstart their career in Digital Marketing
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Solution focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.