- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
7.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
We consult start-ups and scale-ups. It empowers entrepreneurs and investors to transform intellectual properties into successful brands. We provide distinguished research, consulting expertise, and access to an international network of marketing and entertainment industry experts utilizing the very latest content production and media distribution know-how. We are looking for customer support trainees to fulfil roles within the startups we represent.
Key responsibilities within the agreed roles include:
- Conduct research into businesses and their industry
- Conduct customer insight interviews to get feedback on products
- Conduct research into business customers for the team to reach out to
- Create customer personas for products based on consumer insight
- Assist in creating campaigns on social media
- Schedule social media posts
- Create email campaigns on mail chimp
- Carry out general business administration work
- Liaise between subcontractors and end clients to ensure customer success
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged. A £500 payment is paid to the Trainee by the Employer upon successful completion of your associated qualification and the required virtual work experience hours.
Are you eligible?
Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4?
For more information about this vacancy please contact Intec Business Colleges Ltd on +447921971036 (Ref ID: 131888)
No skills necessary, full training will be given.
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
Our Traineeship programme is 100% online and are available now in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Lean Management Techniques
- Event Planning
- Team Leading
- Digital Skills for employment
Please see link below for qualification details:
- Attention to detail
- Open to feedback, friendly
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications
- Our company work with a number of startups so trainees may be able to gain work employment and work with our other ventures
You must have access to a smart phone. Sim cards (if required) will be provided. All work experience and qualification training will be done virtually so access to a PC/Laptop is essential