- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As an IT and Business Systems Executive, you will be supporting the Business Systems team with tasks such as
the manipulation, analysing and cross referencing of data, some data entry and desk research, as well as fully
supporting different departments in such tasks as pulling reports and navigating our CRM system. You'll also be
in charge of the day-to-day IT equipment, ensuring 100% up time.
We operate a meritocracy where talent is fast-tracked; we take careers and earnings to the next level. We are
proud to be a rapidly expanding company so you can have a real impact in the growth of our business!
- Supporting the Business Systems team
- Manipulation, analysing and cross referencing data
- Some data entry and desk research
- Supporting different departments in such tasks as pulling reports and navigating our CRM system
- IT management, including software and hardware.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 132056)
- Good level of communication skills
- Keen eye for detail. I.e., spotting mistakes within data sheets
Some knowledge of basic MS Excel (Required)
Basic knowledge of Salesforce.com (Ideal – training provided)
Skilful at using a computer
Office experience (desirable but not essential)
- English and Maths GCSE grade 4 (C) or above is desired.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administration
- A can-do attitude - you will be the go-to person in the office for all things IT!
What we offer:
- An exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from the very beginning
- We work with many blue-chip tech companies such as Oracle, Accenture and Cap Gemini
- Be part of a successful team with a proven track record and winning mentality
- The opportunity to start a career in the technology and marketing industry
- 3 company parties each year (Christmas, Summer, Birthday)
- A fun, friendly working environment
- Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm