- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- There is no typical day!
- Communicate with members of the business, clients and contractors by email, Teams, and phone
- Administratively own Seven's project management and collaboration tech platform
- Become a tech and data champion in project teams, keep abreast of new technology, software trends and contributing to their project benchmarking database
- Manage project teams including consultants and contractors
- Manage, deliver and track time, cost and quality deliverables across multiple projects
- Contribute to Seven's thought leadership initiatives and internal projects
- Build relationships and extend your professional network including attending industry events
- Work towards professional/person development goals within a structured environment
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 132176)
- A fast learner, a problem solver and a strategic thinker with exceptional organisational skills who can prioritise tasks
- Open-minded, embrace change and look for opportunity to make a real difference. You will be working with a variety of people, winning their respect and working in a variety of settings to ensure their projects are delivered to the highest standards
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Proactive, adaptable, flexible and always demonstrates initiative. Focus on detail is imperative
- Someone who enjoys working with Office 365 packages and embraces new technology to improve ways of working
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.