- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- This role will give you the opportunity to work in one of the four teams available and with different clients across the UK or even to relocate in the UK.
- Artificial Intelligence and Analytics: You will be helping to deliver innovative solutions. You will work with stakeholders to translate strategy and vision into digital journeys, across modern technology estates, specialising in data engagements.
- Data Engineer: You will become a Data Engineer in Google Cloud, AWS or Azure. As a Data Engineer you will work on Data Integration into Cloud Data Warehouses or Data Lakes, programming, APIs, etc. in an Agile environment.
- Data Scientist: You will help to build and deploy machine learning models whilst learning how to deliver Digital Transformation programmes across UK & Ireland. You learn the business challenges or theoretical insights and implementing them as a working code. You will work on Data Science projects and AI projects in Agile environments.
- Data Architect: You will work with clients to understand the data sources, mapping and help with data insights related to the engagements. This role will involve travel within the UK to enable you to deliver solutions.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 132255)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good coding and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Interest in traveling in the UK or to relocate
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight timelines and quality standards
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Willingness to travel and work away from home
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.