- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Little Acorns Kindergarten
Description of Opportunity
and support children.
Assistants provide a safe, engaging environment to ensure that every child can
learn and develop.
- Plan Daily
Activities to support the EYFS
safety, play assistants also maintain a fun and educational environment for
children under their care. They work closely with their directors and
supervisors to develop engaging activities. If the play assistant also cares
for children with disabilities, they adapt these programs as needed to help
everyone feel included.
the importance of Compliance
Snacks and Meals
- Carry out duties
requested by their mentor or Management including preparing the setting,
cleaning and tidying, prepare documentation, attending staff meetings.
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £150.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 132266)
- Ability to communicate well with adults and children.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good presentation skills
- Possess a level of general computer literacy with a range of IT skills
- Good organisational skills Ability to demonstrate creative
- Preferred GCSE Maths and English level 2/3 or level 1 equivalent.
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Little Acorns Kindergarten will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
- If successful, you will complete a Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme, delivered through Little Acorn's dedicated training provider, Realise Training.
- Team Player
- Eager to learn
- Shows initiative
- On completion of level 2, the learners will have the opportunity to progress to level 3.