- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Unibail Rodamco Westfield
Description of Opportunity
Working alongside the Westfield London Car Park and Estates team
and contractors who carry out the following tasks:
1. Oversee all day to day operational requirements of the car park.
2. Ensure correct patrol activity within the car park is carried out
and the relevant areas of the car park / control room are covered
during peak times.
3. Carry out regular car park inspections, monitoring H&S, checking
cleanliness, maintenance and reporting items accordingly to the
4. Ensure that all car park levels are opened and closed at the
5. Assist in organisation and direction of traffic during busy periods
in the car park to ensure the safe movement of vehicles entering
and leaving the car park.
6. Responsible for ensuring first line preventative maintenance is
carried out and recorded on a regular basis for all car park
equipment and that faults are investigated / reported and escalated
to management where required.
7. Ensure that all validations, barrier raises, and exits are clearly
explained and recorded appropriately in line with company policy
8. Ensure all customer queries are dealt with in a quick, polite and
9. Assist with incidents as directed by the Control Room and/or
10. Shadow on Administrative duties, running Car Park reports,
11. Shadow on Westfield Smart Parking service Customer Support
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 132455)