- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will be asked to do the following:
- Working with the Marketing & Content team to coordinate and manage a wide range of translation projects, with the help of our translation software.
- Working with outsourced translation partners to create, proofread and ensure quality of content in multiple languages.
- Preparing content in multiple languages for the website, blogs, documents knowledge base and application.
- Audit, analyse and identify opportunities for SEO improvements in multiple languages (multilingual and multiregional SEO).
- Support our in-house Animation Team in producing storyboards and scripts for uLearn animations in multiple languages.
- Research cyber security topics across industry to support learning areas.
- Translate learnings into new content.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 132511)
- Showcase copywriting skills in multiple areas i.e. blog writing and website copy.
- Have a good understanding of social media e.g. Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be open to shifting work to new projects when asked.
A minimum of 5 GCSEs A* - C (9 - 4) in maths and English are required. A-Levels or above in English or writing will be beneficial.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc. Our 360 Apprenticeships are completely work based learning and full training will be provided.
- Creative mindset and willing to offer ideas
- Friendly and a good team player
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent time management
- Willing to go the extra mile
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship program, there will be an opportunity to progress into a full time permanent role.