- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Cribs day nursery
Description of Opportunity
We are currently looking for an apprentice practitioner to join our team , maintaining current high quality early years provision.
- To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years.
- To ensure that the nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others.
- To developing partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Deputy Nursery Manager/Nursery Manager
- To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 132514)
None required; however, English and maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Early Year Practitioner Level 2
Maths, English and ICT if required
- Passionate about the best practices in care, learning and development of babies and children in all aspects of child development.
- Committed and reliable to attend
Full time position on successful completion