- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Higher Level 7
Description of Opportunity
The candidate will initially work as part of our audit and accounts team to preform individual tasks on such assignments including substantive testing and balance sheet verification work reporting to senior on that assignment. We provide excellent support and on the job training to our trainees and look to progress each individual as ability. This would quickly progress to being responsible for their own accounting jobs reporting to manager or directors as applicable.
The candidate would also be involved as part of larger audit teams helping to carry out the transactional verification work and auditing various areas of balance sheet. We use electronic audit and accounting system to our trainees assist with the set-up of such files. The candidate would be required to work both at our offices and on the client premises. Being able to provide precise written communications in an email, letter and report form is required.
Able to prioritise tasks allocated and achieve deadlines. Be responsible for work on a number of assignments at any one time.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Kaplan Financial on 0151 202 0542 (Ref ID: 132551)
- Excellent communication skills and both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills including time management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Competent keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft products and excel
- Able to prioritise work and achieve deadlines
- Degree 2:1 achieved (or set to achieve in 2021) OR AAT Level 4 waiting to move onto ACA or would consider ACCA.
ACA Certificate Level (or CFAB) is made up of 6 exams and is the entry-level which leads on to the Professional Level as part of the full ACA qualification.
The Professional Level consists of a further 6 modules. These build on the knowledge gained from the Certificate Level papers.
The Advanced Level is made up of 3 papers which can be sat all together or separately. Case Study is the final exam which builds on all prior knowledge gained.
- Good communicator
- Team Player
- Presentable appearance so can work at client premises
- Honest and trustworthy
- Excellent progression within the firm once qualified to senior and manager roles and director level in due course. Always look to promote from within
Please note: Only successful candidate's will be contacted by Kaplan
23 days per year
Pension – after 3 months of employment either auto enrolment or full scheme