- GMFJ Reference
36.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Here at YO! we're constantly looking for new ways to bring our food to our Customers and have expanded into Retail Kiosks, serving restaurant quality Sushi and Japanese street food in TESCO stores for Customers to enjoy at home or on the go.
With an array of hand rolled sushi, popular curries and lighter snacks we offer exciting, great value dishes bursting with authentic flavours, bringing restaurant quality sushi to a supermarket near you!
As a Team Leader at YO! you'll be a key player in delivering this exciting and growing concept.
- You will be responsible for supporting the Kiosk Manager with the daily running of your Kiosk, preparing our menu and serving our Customers
- You will lead shifts independently and with the support your Kiosk Manager • You will support the Kiosk Manager to hit your business targets: reduce or maintain labour cost, drive sales and food cost to ensure profit is achieved
- You will oversee all aspects of stock and ordering, driving production and wastage targets
- You will drive standards and hospitality, leading and challenging Team Members to achieve the highest levels of service, creating an engaged Team through a culture of teamwork and support
- You will support the Kiosk Manager to maintain high standards of cleanliness and organisation, promoting a safe and healthy working environment for all
Our menus give you the chance to learn new skills and seriously expand your culinary horizons. Along with competitive payrates, we support our people with structured training and development opportunities and inspire each other to be the very best at what we do.
We're committed to responsibly sourcing and all our seafood, therefore we only use source sustainable fish. All our packaging is recyclable and 80% of our packaging is made from recycled plastic.
As a Kiosk Team Leader, you'll be playing a key role by bringing people together to enjoy our food and hospitality at its very best.
If you're looking for an exciting hospitality opportunity in a brand-new retail environment, we'd love to hear from you.
For more information about this vacancy please contact HIT Training on 02382 149390 (Ref ID: 132577)
- You will have the passion and enthusiasm to learn how to prepare our menu and encourage our Customers to love it as much as we do
- Our food is all about flavour and giving all who eat it an amazing experience, you must have a keen eye for standards and always strive to deliver the best quality food and service
- You will already have some leadership experience in a similar environment
- You will understand what it means to deliver amazing customer service and will strive to always exceed Customer expectations
None needed however maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard – Level 3
- Maths Functional Skills – Level 2
- English Functional Skills – Level 2
- You are a confident communicator and 'people person'
- You can be flexible with your availability and enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment
- You will be a strong team player, always willing to lend a hand and support your Team • You are reliable and have a winning attitude, always on time and enthusiastic