- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Bankfield Heath Solicitors
Description of Opportunity
- Promoting the business as the first point of contact for
callers/visitors to the office(s) by being professional, polite,
welcoming, and efficient.
- Reception duties including – dealing with telephone calls to and
from the business, welcoming clients into reception, making appointments
for clients, managing the diary system.
- Preparing and dealing with incoming and outgoing daily post.
- Ensuring new clients are dealt with in a professional and courteous
manner and are provided with an appointment/call back as soon as possible.
- Secretarial and administrative duties
- Petty cash management and authorisation, managing
interpreter/expert invoices as required.
- Dealing with existing clients on the telephone and in the office,
as necessary, in a professional, confidential and efficient manner, with
concise file notes.
- Preparing and completing appropriate documentation for the LAA,
SRA, Law Society as required.
- Undertaking administrative duties relevant to the organisation and
functioning of the business and client matters.
- Maintaining an efficient filing and scanning system.
- Managing fee-earners diaries and arranging appointments as required
with clients. Interpreters and support workers etc.
- Managing and maintaining stationary orders.
- Maintaining an efficient archiving and file retrieval system.
- Providing secretarial cover within departments during holiday and
- General housekeeping duties such as tidying, hoovering and cleaning
- Undertaking personal development within the criteria specified by
- To undertake all duties in line with professional standards and the
Company’s policies and procedures.
- To undertake such other ad hoc duties as the Directors may from
time to time reasonably require.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Velocity 1st on +441132866453 (Ref ID: 132598)
You will be completing your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship whist working in this role.
The ideal person will have:
· Excellent communication both verbally and in writing.
· Able to use own initiative.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office is essential.
· Flexibility and a
positive attitude to work and learning is essential