- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
- Applying appropriate technical knowledge and skill to contribute to an efficient warehouse operation.
- Comply with current Health & Safety legislation and company policies and procedures, ensuring a safe work place and working within defined safety areas.
- Work in a professional manner, ensuring the Team Leader is advised of any problems.
- Work towards achieving operational targets and deadlines for accuracy and fulfilment for both JD retail and e-commerce departments.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as occasionally required by Team Leader/Warehouse Supervisor.
For more information about this vacancy please contact QUBE QUALIFICATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED on 01235 833838 (Ref ID: 132800)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work as an effective team player
- Positive approach to duties
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Good manual handling skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
- Maths and English if needed
- Health and Safety
- Employability skills
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
- Also you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
- To progress on to a fully paid Apprenticeship program with the employer.