- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- You will join the global analytics team in London. The overall purpose of the team is to enable the business to grow profitably by using data and analytics solutions.
- You will provide analysis and research support to various initiatives within the team. This will span several key areas such as external data, innovation, machine learning, and strategic & tactical projects.
- Support in the identification, analysis and documentation of business requirements in consultation with key business partners.
- Undertaking market research in areas of insurance and applying the research to the real-world business problems.
- Facilitate the identification of areas of opportunity through analysis of current working practices and solutions.
- Produce documents (PowerPoint presentations, process flow diagrams in Visio, research reports etc.) to allow the business to make key decisions and prioritize work streams.
- Ensure business requirements are confirmed and understood and that these requirements can translate into improved, strategic, tactical or operational outcomes for the business.
- You will speak to various parts of the business in order to fully understand their requirements.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 132837)
- Interest in maths, science or technology. A desire to learn programming is a plus.
- Being a self-starter is key.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Strong analytical background with initiative and a strong sense of personal ownership over work
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Strong research capability (e.g., ability to probe, ask questions and find answers)
- Excellent, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, passionate technical professional, driven to achieve committed milestones
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.