- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Daily Scrum to discuss the ongoing development Sprint
- Conversation with a senior engineer on your work
- Coding - choose a task to work on from the Scrum board and get help on how to tackle it and come up with the best solution
- Code review of your work with an engineer
- Technical solution session with your team
- Any ad hoc engineering meeting such as planning, product backlog refinement or project meetings.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 132845)
- Uniqodo are eager to hear from you if you’ve got the ambition to be not just an engineer but one of the best engineers around
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three months' prior coding experience
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Software Developer (SWE4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- You are willing to work hard to get there, you have the right attitude and the willingness to learn even the most complex engineering topics.
After your Software Engineering apprenticeship, you can progress into a junior developer role (this includes web and app development). You'll have the skills to continue growing within a tech team, and have enough knowledge/experience to pick up new languages with ease. Software Engineering Level 4 will also provide a good foundation for transitioning into data science.