- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Scheduling interviews, managing their AI scheduling tool, and communicating with candidates, interviewers and recruiters if things need to be shuffled around
- Attending role briefing meetings with recruiters
- Posting job adverts to their career site and job boards
- Setting up each hiring process in Greenhouse, their ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Setting up hired candidates and completing other administrative tasks on their HRIS and ATS systems (Greenhouse and WorkDay)
- Keeping an eye on hiring processes and ensuring these are as fast and smooth as possible, for both the candidates and teams
- Actively participate and support the global Recruitment Team and your fellow Recruitment Coordinators
- Support other Recruitment and People Team initiatives where required
- Attending team meetings and contributing your ideas to help set and achieve goals
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 133103)
- Keen interest in a career focused on supporting people
- Can-do attitude and a positive customer-focused mindset
- Adaptable and solution-focused approach
- Computer literate (ideally familiar with G-Suite)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Attention to detail
- Honest, able to own up to mistakes (we all make them) and reliable
- Some initial work or office experience in a related field, perhaps already having worked in the customer service industry or maybe even some People team experience (desirable)
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.