- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Crancher Limited T/A The Railway Inn
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Working and serving in a bar
- Customer service
- Till operation
- Stock rotation
- Prepare and service meals for customers in the restaurant
- General cleaning duties.
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 133409)
- Effective communication skills
- Good people skills
- Ability to deal with heavy lifting and being on your feet for long periods of time.
There are no formal qualfiications required to fill this position.
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Commis Chef. There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required.
- Passionate about food and cooking
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.