- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Gorton Mount Primary School
Description of Opportunity
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
- Maths and English if required
- Hands on practical experience
About traineeshipsA traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 133413)
- An understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional approach
- The ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Team player
- Desire to learn
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
Opportunities to apply for further apprenticeship opportunities or possible direct employment with placement school.