- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- As the Junior IT Support Specialist, you'll help ensure their team have all the technical kit and knowledge they need to succeed.
- You'll work closely with their Tech Operations lead to manage Marshmallow's day-to-day IT needs.
- You'll think strategically about how their improve our IT infrastructure to keep Marshmallow functioning smoothly, especially as they scale.
- Take ownership of all tech onboarding and offboarding processes
- Work with providers to place orders and orchestrate deliveries
- Help people troubleshooting day-to-day IT issues
- Provide IT training to individuals and teams on an ad hoc basis
- Help with automation, scripting and documentation of existing business processes
- Helping set up their new office
- You can find out about their culture and what working at Marshmallow is like. (https://medium.com/marshmallow-blog)
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 133487)
- Curious about tech??
- Friendly and approachable
- Organised, analytical with strong attention to detail
- Interested in technology
- Able to take initiative and work independently to get things done
- You enjoy understanding how things work
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- If you are the person that your family goes to when they can't get their laptop to work, this job is for you
- If you enjoy the idea of trying to fix a print, an AV system or other broken stuff
- If you love Mac and everything that Steve Jobs created this is perfect because most of our people use Mac
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.