- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Employment Type
SS SIMON AND JUDE CHURCH OF ENGLAND ACADEMY TRUST
Description of Opportunity
The trainee will assist the site manager in maintaining the school site:
- Grounds maintenance
- Health and safety checks
- Housekeeping duties
- General up keep of the school building
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 133491)
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Organisation skills
- Maths and English if required
- Hands on practical experience
About traineeshipsA traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
- Calm and adaptable
- Self-motivated and committed
- Hard working, confident and eager to learn
- Interested in the field of Facilities Management
- Demonstrate physical fitness to perform any lifting and handling materials and periods of standing required on the job
After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications.
Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs.
Opportunities to apply for further apprenticeship opportunities or possible direct employment with placement school.