- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Employment Type
St Augustine's C Of E Primary School
Description of Opportunity
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
- All work to assist Site Manager
- Maintenance in order to uphold safeguarding of site
- Follow all safety requirements
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 133501)
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Organisation skills
- Maths and English if required
- Hands on practical experience
- Calm and adaptable
- Self-motivated and committed
- Hard working, confident and eager to learn
- Interested in the field of Facilities Management
- Demonstrate physical fitness to perform any lifting and handling materials and periods of standing required on the job
- After successful completion of the Traineeship course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of reference as a minimum, to support future job applications
- Also, you will receive guaranteed interview status for any suitable jobs
- Opportunities to apply for further apprenticeship opportunities or possible direct employment with placement school