- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Fairlawns Hotel Ltd TA: Fairlawns Hotel & Spa
Description of Opportunity
Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all aspects of your work.To prepare and cook food to the standards of quality and presentation set by the company.To understand the correct use and care of all kitchen equipment and knife techniques. To prepare food and mise-en-place in the assigned section of the kitchen. To minimise wastage.To ensure that the agreed portion sizes and menu specifications are adhered to.To carry out assigned work by job superiors - Head chef / Sous Chef / Supervising Chefs.To undertake any other duty which may reasonably be requested as the Company continually strives to create greater customer satisfaction.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 133562)
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24 (Government funding - age restriction)
- Qualified below Level 4 (No graduates)
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification.
The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement.
About traineeshipsA traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
- Keen to Learn
- Ready to join a Traineeship!
- Organised and Attention to details focused
Possible Apprenticeship available.