- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- This role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced digital environment.
- You will grow your analytical skills and advocate for customer centricity, alongside gaining experience in CRM.
- Work with the Senior CRM Executive to produce deep-dive analysis to answer ad-hoc business questions that enhance CRM strategies, create insight, or troubleshoot performance issues.
- Champion competitor benchmark and customer trend analysis aiming to discover potential opportunities to enhance personalisation and customer centricity in the CRM channels.
- Coordinate AB testing activity with the CRM team, prepare results presentation and suggest new test and learn opportunities.
- Assist the CRM team to analyse campaign performance and suggest optimisation opportunities.
- Assist the CRM Technical Executive on any work in relation to the development of the CRM strategy and ad-hoc projects as required.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 133565)
- Interest in customer relationship management and digital marketing
- Highly organised and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Passion for numbers and an interest in furthering your analytical skills
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.