- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Sprinklr UK Ltd
Description of Opportunity
- Actively work warm sales leads and business opportunities through sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages (no copying and pasting)
- Develop an understanding of Sprinklr’s products, services, partners, and value proposition and the key attributes of our “buyer personas”
- Research prospect’s key business initiatives and strategies using sources such as industry articles and analysts reports, blog posts, public filings, and press releases
- Use the Sprinklr platform to build brand-specific dashboards to support pipeline generation and value realization
- Leverage technologies such as: Sprinklr, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Shadow and gain exposure to SDR role and broader sales cycle
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 133573)
- Have a passion for SaaS and disruptive technology
- Have a deep understanding of the role social media plays in business
- Have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Successful in building relationships - Sprinklr is a best in class solution but we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel.
- You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.