- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Pro Insurance Solutions Ltd
Description of Opportunity
You will be based at our office in Gloucester for the first two weeks, for training and thereafter you will be working on a remote basis with up to two days per week in the office (once lock down rules allow).
- Analysis, interpretation, extraction and/or manipulation of data
- Investigation of missing data
- Searching the internet to verify missing information required and to enhance the current data
- Creation of and maintenance of data within Clients’ systems
- Preparation of documents to assist underwriting of risks
- Compliance with Clients’ quality standards and turnaround times
Pro understands that
excellent people are core to its business and have a defined training
programme, reward and recognition scheme, along with a talent identification
process. We will encourage and fully subsidise you in following a further
education programme within the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). Alongside our competitive salary you will be
rewarded with a generous benefits package, that includes healthcare, 25 days
holiday, life assurance and a defined contribution pension scheme.
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 0203 131 5165 (Ref ID: 133812)
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is useful but not essential
- Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills would be an advantage
- At least English and Maths GCSE's at grades C/4 and above
As an Insurance
Practitioner Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Insurance Practitioner
level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. This apprenticeship is aligned to the
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and uses an innovative and flexible
approach to demonstrating competency in the workplace. Completion of the
apprenticeship will result in the awarding of the CII Certificate (LM1 and LM2).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to meet Client requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
- A conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
Following successful completion of your apprenticeship and subject to business requirements at that time, you may apply for available positions. If successful, Pro can offer a defined training programme, reward and recognition scheme, along with a talent identification process. We will support this progression with our career pathway model, which allows you and us to ensure your skills are continuously developed.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more information.