- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Description of Opportunity
Digital Marketing with a focus on Social Media like LinkedIn, Instagram etc. to raise the profile of the organisation, it's personnel and its partners and programmes.
Analysing current Social Media making reccomendations on improving the content, including:
- Drafting articles that can be used
- Posting and linking relevant articles
- Reaching out to potential partners
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 133877)
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24 (Government funding - age restriction)
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)
- A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification
- The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
- Keen to learn
- Ready to join a Traineeship!
- Organised and Attention to details focused
The skills you gain from the Traineeship will be valuable for future jobs and for building your CV.
Travel will be reimbursed subject to receiving a valid receipt. Lunch will be provided