- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Catering & Hospitality
- Employment Type
Worcester Warriors Community Foundation
Description of Opportunity
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged. Lunch/Dinner, Uniform is provided
- To assist the 1st XV kit manager and Women’s team manager with the daily kit and logistic operations for the Worcester Warriors rugby teams including
- 1st XV, Women’s Team and Academy
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 134002)
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Qualified below Level 3 (No graduates)
- A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification
- The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
- Keen to Learn
- Ready to join a Traineeship
- Organised and Attention to details focused
The skills you gain from the traineeship will be valuable for future jobs and for building your cv.