- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Gooseberry Bush Day Nursery
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that children have engaging activities planned.
- Liaising with parents when necessary
- Sharing written observations (online) with parents about their children’s activities.
- Assisting with care of children, including mealtimes, toileting and hygiene routines.
- Helping to keep the nursery tidy
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 134024)
- Someone who can work well in a team.
- Be empathetic towards children and parents alike.
- Any childcare care experience is a bonus
- A minimum of a A-C in GCSE Maths and English
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- Upon successful completion of this 12 month programme you will have achieved: Level 2 Nursery Practitioner
- The personality fit is most important. A calm individual, who relates well to children and has a commitment to the best outcomes for every individual child.
- A calm manner as we promote a harmonious atmosphere for the children to thrive in.
- A strong work ethic is important as we all rely on one another as a team to create the best atmosphere for the children
- Upon successful completion you will be a qualified Nursery Practitioner.