- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Providing the HR team with admin supportGathering information and assisting with the running of meetings/taking notes
- Dealing and responding effectively with queries from staff/stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members
- Assist with reporting requirements through excel
- Work as part of a team and assist/cover for other staff
- Assisting with the processing of invoices on accounts system
- Assisting with the upkeep of data management and filing on HR drive and HRIS
- Assist on new hire onboarding and employee screenings
- Liaising with recruiters and candidates for setting up interviews
- Drafting letters for employees / responding to reference requests
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 134154)
- Good time management
- Can-do attitude
- PC skills –Word, Powerpoint and more intermediate/advanced skills on excel with the ability to format, use formulas, pivot tables (a plus)
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Attention to detail
- Compassion and confidentiality is a must
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.