- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Copying and scanning
- To prepare mail and enclosures for despatch and deal with incoming mail.
- To maintain and update the filing systems.
- To answer the telephones promptly, taking messages and following up where necessary in a pro-active manner.
- Controlling the diaries, organising meetings, lunches, booking rooms etc when requested.
- To use initiative to progress files within the limits of his/her own ability.
- Occasional audio typing to cover absences or excessive work load when required.
- Verifying client identification if required.
- To assist HOD/Director in the management of caseload by actioning legal procedures as directed by the HOD/Director as required from time to time.
- Use of case management system
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 134365)
- A good level of education.
- Competent typing ability.
- Excellent IT Skills with working knowledge of all MS applications especially Word.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills. Desirable Skills & qualifications
5 x GCSE or equivalents Grade 9-4/A-C in English and Mathematics.
Business Administrator (Level 3) Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English
- Level 2 Functional Skill in maths
- Be reliable and diligent, with good attention to detail.
- Self motivation to work independently and as part of a team with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A positive approach to working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Have a high level of confidentiality.
The successful candidate can expect future prospects to be discussed during the interview stage.
***A driving licence is required for this role, as part of your role may include travelling to their Uppermill office.***
Uppermill Office, 1st Floor, 91-93 High Street, Uppermill, OL3 6BD