- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Adrenaline Alley Skate Park
Description of Opportunity
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work as team member, always maintaining excellent standards of customer service.
- Supervise the skatepark & outdoor areas as assigned and ensure visitors & riders are participating in a safe manner.
- Ensure riding areas are safe, clean & maintained during your shift.
- Carry out daily internal & external cleaning duties i.e., sweeping, sanitising, etc., in toilets, park & cafe areas.
- Carry out daily maintenance & safety checks in park areas ensuring checks meet required H&S standards.
- Be available to work late night sessions & events (on a shift rota basis) when required.
- Attend meetings with the Duty Manager and undergo regular reviews and/or appraisals to encourage skills development.
- Some sports coaching duties may be required for candidates who are interested in BMX, scootering or skateboard coaching.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Let Me Play on 0203 4757511 (Ref ID: 134726)
Essential training includes, Safeguarding; First Aid; Fire Marshall & Food Hygiene L2 (where applicable).
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high-quality work experience placement.
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification.
The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement.
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
You will gain skills and experience that could help build your skill set for future jobs and the potential to extend beyond the 20 weeks into January 2022.
All candidates will be subject to DBS checks and a pre-employment drugs testing in line with the organisations’ Drugs & Alcohol policy.