- GMFJ Reference
7.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Health & Social Care
- Employment Type
Caring Careers Unlocked Programme
Description of Opportunity
Caring Careers Unlocked is a free 8 week programme offering you two pathways where you will develop care certificate knowledge, employability skills and personal and professional development opportunities. It is the perfect stepping stone into a lifelong career in the Health and Social Care sector.
You do not need an employer to start on this course, all you need is commitment and a desire to learn and develop.
- 8 Week online programme - offering you the flexibility to complete from your own home, at your own pace
- Transferable Employability and development Skills, with CV and career advice
- Introduction to core Health and Social Care skills and behaviours to boost your career prospects
- Access to invaluable advice and experiences from Health and Social Care industry experts
- Supporting you towards your next step - whether that's an Apprenticeship, Higher Education or another career route
This programme is a rolling start every 8 weeks, if you can't make the next cohort due to the starting date, please get in touch with EllaHymans@exe-coll.ac.uk and we will look at starting you on a later group.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Exeter College on 0 (Ref ID: 134759)
You do not need any skills to start this course, all you need is commitment and a desire to learn and develop.
We will support you if you need additional assistance with IT.
No formal qualifications needed.
If you do not have Maths or English at a pass level, we will support you through Level 1/2 of Functional Skills.
Level 2 City & Guilds award in Employability Skills
Level 3 CMI award in Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
We are looking for someone ready to commit to this course, who has an interest in starting a career in the Health and Social Care Sector
After this course we will support you to progress onto whatever career route is right for you.
This course provides a gateway into all different roles in the health and social care sector from medical positions, to admin, to care work. Through this course you will find out more about these different areas so you can pick what is right for you.