- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Hairdressing & Beauty
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
Your role will be to assist stylists and help to keep the salon running smoothly.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- You would be required to assist Team members
- Preparing clients for all services
- Booking appointments
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Keeping the salon clean at all times
- Making refreshments
- Working days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Every team member is given targets to achieve so they can progress as stylists.
- Elite Salon believe in a work life balance, therefore the salon is closed between Christmas and New Year.
- The salon is only open until 2pm on Saturdays.
- All staff receive discounts on all hair products, as well as free haircuts and colour.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 134823)
- Interest in fashion/hair/beauty
- A great communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good time keeping
Passes in GCSE Maths and English would be preferred.
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
Education is key at this salon, so ongoing training is provided. This includes courses with Wella and Redken academies in London.