- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Set up best-in-class Paid Social campaigns across all relevant platforms
- Complete daily performance checks to ensure campaigns are running effectively, and within budget
- Learn to identify and act upon budget optimisations requirements
- Learn how Paid Social campaigns are tracked and measured
- Understand what your client’s key performance indicators (KPI) are and how to monitor these
- Understand the role audiences play with Paid Social targeting and campaign optimization
- Identify the optimization levers available to improve Paid Social performance to meet your client’s KPIs
- Understand and ensure strict adherence to our processes and best practice for Paid Social.
- Contribute to materials required for regular internal or client meetings
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 134965)
- The ability to understand and follow processes, and to consult with your line management when unsure.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A comfort when working with numbers, they use them a lot!
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.