- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Answer incoming phone calls professionally and transfer to the appropriate people
- Reply to emails in a timely manner
- General admin duties - filing, photocopying etc.
- Working with other members of the team to complete admin work
- Meet and greet customers/clients who enter the premises
- Use in house systems and databases
- Book meetings for both lawyers and clients
- Dealing with enquiries
- Help in writing case files
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 134985)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Professional and mature manner
- IT literate - Microsoft Office
- Willingness to complete tasks using your initiative
The right Business Administration apprentice will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A* / C (9 / 4) including Maths and English.
Our training provider is one of the leading business admin training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.
- Friendly and approachable for both clients and lawyers
- Able to work well independently and in a team
- Willing to learn new skills
- Professional when in the workplace
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the business administration apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.