- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Improving the reporting and quantitative analysis by developing data feeds and increasing automation
- Assisting risk managers in the team manage risk across the Group on a day to day basis
- Managing risk incidents, ensuring that they are effectively resolved and preventative measures are put in place
- Testing controls within the business to ensure they are functioning effectively
- Attending monthly risk meetings throughout the business
- As the apprentice furthers their knowledge and skills they will take greater ownership for providing risk oversight, challenge and guidance to particular teams within the business. They will have increased responsibility for key Risk team deliverables such as control assurance work, incident management and Board reporting.
- There will also be the opportunity to work with the other areas in the wider team such as Compliance and Information Security and build their knowledge in these subjects.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135092)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to come up with practical solutions to problems
- Comfortable speaking up and challenging where necessary
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Be comfortable using technology - good excel skills will be an advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be curious, keen to learn and own your development
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.