- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
We are looking for an Apprentice who is confident with admin and finance responsibilities and wants to purse a future in Accounting and HR. The apprentice will be working in fast paced environment, where great attention to detail is required. The apprentice will need work as part of a team and will need to be trusted with private and confident data.
Full training and support will be provided to the apprentice. This role has potential to become permanent for the right apprentice.
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Basic data entry into the financial software (SAGE)
- Raising purchase orders
- Inputting and reconciling the income and payments
- Other associated day to day operations in relation to both the sales & purchase ledgers
- Basic bank reconciliation
- Assisting with the payroll
- Must be 21 years old or above - due to a requirement to occasionally drive company vehicles and age limit on the insurance
- 18 months duration
For more information about this vacancy please contact Paragon Skills on 01329 820300 (Ref ID: 135232)
- Great attention to detail
- Can be trusted with private and confidential data
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Passes in GCSE Maths and English would be preferred
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
Promotion to Admin and Finance Assistant.