- GMFJ Reference
39.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
Premier Modular Ltd
- To become qualified in a wide range of carpentry and joinery skills
- To become qualified in the manufacture and assembly of modular buildings which have a variety of end user applications
- To shadow a qualified artisan and receive hands on training in the factories on a rotational task basis learning modern construction techniques
- To attend college for theoretical training To learn and apply the relevant health and safety processes and policies
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 135288)
The candidate should have the following:
- An organisational mind-set
- Excellent time management
- Practical awareness
- Ability to read technical drawings
There are no formal qualifications required to fill this position but a reasonable standard of English and Mathematics would be useful.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Site Carpentry, classroom based Technical Certificate, NVQ Level Two and Functional Skills in Mathematics and English are available if required.
The candidate should be:
- A team player
Permanent position once trained up.