- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Work with the Head of Projects to keep control of and communicate the status of all projects in the portfolio.
- Set up and record the minutes for meetings between the head of projects and the project managers.
- Build relationships with the project managers and be part of the wider change delivery team.
- Keep accurate records of actions, status, and logs.
- Chase project managers to remind them and support them with regular project level reporting of costs, RAG status, key milestones, risks and issues.
- Work with the project records systems to extract information for reports and check and chase accuracy of information entered by project managers.
- Correct and up to date portfolio and programme records
- Timely portfolio and programme reports
- Accurate minutes
- Up to date action trackers
- Up to date logs and trackers
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135341)
- Basic to medium familiarity with MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with business basics
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Excellent numerical and analytic skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Some presentation experience
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.