- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Working in a delivery team to improve services to clients
- Helping to design and improve processes and deliver valuable results
- Analysing requirements to solve problems or achieve project objectives
- Building relationships with colleagues and clients to better understand how you can help
- Managing project deliverables on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Facilitating workshops that identify requirements in the most effective, efficient way
- Working with clients – solving client issues and developing appropriate business solutions
- Business Process Modelling in BPMN, UML etc using Visio
- Creating User EPICs / User Stories / Use Case and Use Case Diagrams
- Communicate project deliveries to the business and key stakeholders, the project manager, solutions architect.
- Communicate progress, issues and risks to the project manager and key stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver presentations on behalf of the team or project
- Support the full Project Lifecycle
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Keep abreast of emerging Insurance industry trends
- Keep abreast of technology advances
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135356)
- A keen interest in how a business works, and in the technology that powers them
- Someone who can communicate and build effective relationships
- The ability to follow instructions and proactively look for solutions when needed
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Flexible and has an ability to prioritise and multitask in a challenging working environment, good organisational skills
- Be a motivated proactive and pragmatic person who works well in a team as well as individually.
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.