- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Higher Level 4
Description of Opportunity
- Assisting the Senior FP&A Analyst with commercially relevant insight and key risks and opportunities to drive operational control.
- Assist in developing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the business under the direction of the Senior FP&A Analyst
- Identify and assist in implementing process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy of financial forecasting.
- Assist the Senior FP&A Analyst with reports needed to manage and communicate with CT Group stakeholders, particularly with regards to CT BAU & CT Consultancy recharges
- Working with the Finance team to improve the newly implemented finance system to drive improved forecasting, budgeting, and monthly reporting requirements.
- Assisting the Senior FP&A Analyst with the annual R&D tax claim process, working with a third party to ensure accurate quantification and qualification of R&D projects.
- Half-year and year-end audit duties.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135357)
- Desire to study towards an accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Output focussed and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of creating insightful finance reports that aid leadership decision making
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Agile learner able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing business.
- Comfortable working on their own and in delivering tasks end to end with minimal supervision
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.