- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Provide meeting room support as required by the business, which may be internally or externally based, including set up and configuration of AV equipment
- Respond to assigned requests for IT support and services (including incidents, and service requests) in a timely, polite, and efficient fashion, adhering to the defined SLA timeframes
- Analyse and mange assigned 1st/2nd line support calls for the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) Team
- Log and track the status of assigned requests for IT support and services, ensuring regular customer updates and manage the unassigned tasks queue
- Build laptops ready for deployment by Senior analysts using SCCM (Systems Management Software)
- Manage time and tasks accordingly in order to be available to react to tickets that are raised with the team
- Hardware replacements and upgrades
- Responsible for the printer consumables across the region
- Provision and deploy new equipment and applications to individuals and groups, following the appropriate processes and ensuring compliance with licensing requirements
- Maintain the hardware inventory, working closely with the procurement team, to ensure accurate stock levels
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135360)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exposure to common applications i.e. Microsoft Office 2016 & Outlook
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration (user and group management, adding objects to the domain, etc.)
- Interest in hardware installation and troubleshooting, including laptops, desktops, telephones, mobile telephony, printers, and other peripherals
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Theoretical knowledge of common build and imaging software for deploying corporate standard images to standard desktop hardware such as Autopilot & SCCM
- Familiar with mobile devices, preferably Apple products
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.