- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
- Build and maintain strong relationships within your dedicated business area stakeholders.
- Execute a global marketing campaigns including events, briefing design work, website and social media updates.
- Managing the end-to-end process of marketing campaigns, including video, PR.
- Draft and send e-marketing communications to the market.
- Manage the production of publications working closely with the topic expert and design agency.
- Assist in the administration of Marketing and Knowledge Management budgets, including processing invoices, tracking costs and reconciling the budget against finance reports.
- Ensure that sponsorship opportunities are taken up and benefits maximised
- Liaise with external agencies and suppliers daily
- Track and maintain the budget for allocated activities; consider ROI
- Ensure that all collateral and communications are on brand
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 135361)
- Strong administrative skills.
- Creative attitude to campaign execution activities
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, - PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to juggle a busy workload and demanding deadlines
- Flexibility to be able to prioritise and reprioritise competing requests from different stakeholders.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A ‘people person’ able to communicate effectively
- A strong team player but able to work independently.
- Quick learner
- Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude.
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.