- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
- To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children
- To ensure that the setting is a safe environment for children, staff and
- To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both
indoors and outdoors, and at all times
- To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
curriculum that enables children to make individual progress
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards their early
- To complete key worker children's daily reports and observations
- To keep safe and clean after meals and activities
- To assist in trips to the local amenities including parks and farms
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and all other statutory
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £200.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 135507)
- Empathy and understanding of children of all ages
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents.
- Ability to write reports and keep clear and accurate records.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Administrative and basic IT skills
- Calm and caring nature
- Ability to work as part of a team Able to work on own initiative
- Applicants who have had workplace experience
- GCSE’s (or equivalent)
in English and Mathematics at Grades A – C / 9 – 4 would be preferred
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Tiny Champions will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
- If successful, you will complete a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme, delivered through Tiny Champions dedicated training provider, Realise.
- Reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible
- A commitment to quality in all areas, with a high level of motivation and
- Able to perform under stress
- Adaptable and able to ‘think on your feet’
- A creative thinker
- Full time position within the setting